AnotherVoice

Waxahachie, Texas, March 29, 2005 -- Believing what I was raised to hold sacred, that every voice counts, I've bombarded my local paper for years with letters and op-eds (and been active in politics). Yet here in the heart of everyone's favorite "red state," where it's especially important that another voice be heard, no one seemed to be listening. This is my megaphone.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

MEMRI serves . . .

Thanks to MEMRI, we learn that David Duke hasn't changed much; he has just gotten more outrageous. Last month he visited Syria to show support for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. He attended a rally and spoke in an interview. Here are some snippets:
I believe that [the war in Iraq] is part of the ongoing Zionist effort, in their control of American foreign policy, to dominate the entire Middle East, and I believe, dominate the world. I think America is occupied in many ways the way the Golan Heights is occupied, the way the West Bank of Palestine is occupied.

This war is completely about Israel, and I would like to suggest to people in the Middle East... Sometimes I believe that the Zionists run a mystification on us. I find, with some of the leftists around the world who say this is a war for oil or this is an American imperialist war - No, this is a case of the Zionists using America to fight their war with our blood and our money.

The number one problem, political, economic, and social, on this planet now is what we call Zionism and more specifically, Jewish supremacism.

It is not just the West Bank of Palestine, it is not just the Golan Heights that are occupied by the Zionists, but Washington D.C., and New York, and London, and many other capitals in the world.

I don't consider myself antisemitic.
Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Web Counters